Friday, November 22, 2013

Math

                   Math by Shane

    Hey guys! I have a special blog entry that I hope you all enjoy. Today l'm going to tell you about math. For the past about two weeks we have been learning about multiplying and dividing fractions! But, believe it or not it can be easy and a little fun even. I know what you're thinking. How can it be fun? Well believe it or not it can! It's pretty easy to and that's also the fun of it!

The test was yesterday but it was not as fun because it was a lot harder. If you like gum. This is the test for you because Mrs. Barnes gave a piece to every single one of us! I don't know about you but it was actually pretty fun.

Do you have fun in Math too?

1 comment:

  1. Good blog post, Shane! This is Manny. I really liked how you wrote a happy blog. It was cool reading it. I love this blog! I'm going to read it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete