Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Peace Loops

              Peace Loops



Hello  fellow readers, at Glenridge we do some thing called PEACE LOOPS.So peace loops is a thing when you are caught being peace full you get one,Also when you can one is when someone drops something or spills something and you help you can get one.And it goes on the whole month of November,And when November's over we all go to the gym to see which class got the most peace loops,

Also while we are in the gym our counselor Mrs. Spann wraps all the peace loops into a big fat ball.Then she announces what a good year this has been.
And after all that drama all the classes celebrate(Maybe)with snacks and drinks.

What have you done to be peaceful?

by:Eva

6 comments:

  1. I like doing peaceloops. I like how in PE if you get a peaceloop then you get to hand one out. I've always wondered why peaceloops are in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wonder why peace loops are handed out in November too. I like peace loops because if you get one and another kid sees you then they will try to be peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not got much peace loops so far and it makes me sad because in fourth grade I got a lo of hem but not this year. BOO WHO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva!,
    Well what I've been peaseful [at least in November anyways] for is when I was in P.E. and I was sitting in my shape quietly and I got a peace loop for that and handling my struggles I got one then but that is manly it!

    KEEP UP THOSE BLOGS EVA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby here. I love the Idea of peace loops because if you don't get a peace loop that shows you that you need to work on being quite. Good entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog Eva! This is Manny. I've been being peaceful by walking quietly in the halls. Good blog entry. You described the whole peace loop thing very well. That's why I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work Eva!

    ReplyDelete