Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin PIe

       Pumpkin Pie Songs by Manny
   
    We are wrapping up personal narrative stories in writing time. So the people that finished their final draft can have some choice work. I decided to write pumpkin pie songs since I finished my final draft of my personal narrative. After I finished my first, I shared it with my writing partner Sofia. She thought it was funny. I wrote six pumpkin pie songs in total!
    If you want to learn how to write pumpkin pie songs, then I'll tell you. First, you got to love pumpkin pie. When  you love it, then think of writing a song about how you love it. Next, start with a poem. I prefer writing a super short, kid-friendly poem, not a long and super serious one. Then, you think of a tune that goes with your poem. Soon, your poem will be a song! It is really fun! I hope you can have fun writing pumpkin pie songs, if you do them.

2 comments:

  1. Manny I liked how you would tell how to make the Pumpkin Pie songs. I love listening to your songs, they are very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. They ARE funny. and unique. I don't think that people sing about pumpkin pie. How did you come up with it,Manny?

    ReplyDelete