Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fun in the Artroom

         Fun in the Artroom by Manny

    Do you guys like art? Well I hope you do because, if you don't like art, you'll like art after you finish reading this entry.

    Choice art is what it's called. There are 5 or 6 six stations. There is up to 4 people at each station. But the joy is you don't rotate. You can go wherever you want. There is a painting station, a drawing station, a print station, a collage station, and a fiber station. It was really fun to have a choice to do what we want. Sometimes, I have great ideas  but I don't get to turn them into something because we have to do a certain thing. But now I can with choice art.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you think that choice art makes you feel like you can express yourself and do anything with art? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Abby. I love art because you can express your self and I am all about putting lines and stuff together. My favorite thing is paint. What is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get my ideas from simple and easy things like letters and shapes and curvy lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like drawing in my drawing pad. I feel so comfortable doing it.

    ReplyDelete