Friday, November 22, 2013

Much Ado about Middle School

      MUCH ADO ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL

    Recently, all the fifth graders, from all of Clayton, came to Wydown to see a play. The play was called: Much Ado About Middle School. My mom told me that Shakespeare had written a play called: Much Ado About Nothing. So, it was like they were suggesting middle school was nothing! Haha!
    Anyway, in the play, there was going to be a dance called: The 16th Annual Super Sweethearts Extrava-Palooza, and these two boys have to make everyone like each other, and, well, it's hard to explain.
There was one point in the play I didn't like. See, I moved from Ladue to Clayton, and those two schools are rivals. So, at one point, a kid's parents wouldn't let her go to the dance because that boy went to Ladue. So, do you think I liked this? Of course not!!! But, other than that, it seemed okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment