Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Classroom

     MY CLASSROOM by Steven

     My classroom is very big.  It has 23 desks.  One big white board.  Seven computers, I like to play it. If I can play it I am very happy. A clock, a lot of chairs.  And 13 lights.  It have a map on the wall. It has six windows , I can see some trees and sky in the windows. My classroom has two bookcases, the bookcases has lots of books. The table near the bookcases. We can read the books on the table. I do not like reading on the table.

      This is my classroom. I like it very much.  Do you?

5 comments:

  1. Wow Steven you did a good job writing this entry. It looks like you have observed the classroom a lot. I do like the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steven you did a good job writing this entry. It looks like you have observed the classroom a lot. I do like the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steven. I love our class room. it as los of space and you are a fast learner. I wonder how your old classroom was like, can you write about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Steven. That's all I can say beside the fact that you are learner at the speed of light. And, Yes. I love my classroom.

    ReplyDelete