Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our visit to the Symphony

          Symphony
             By:Ildiko
    We went to the Symphony on 11/20/13. We looked at art and listened to music. There where strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion. Every picture would have it's own music.

    There was sad music, happy music, joyful music. All sorts of music. One of the students Evan fell asleep right behind me. I was the only one who dress nicely science it was the symphony.

Have you ever been to the symphony? If not You should it is very beautiful and soundly.

3 comments:

  1. I thought the music was very good and claming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the music. My favorite pat was the picture of the faces. What was your favorite part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ildiko,
    my favorite season is summer.
    I love the snow. You had a great blog post.

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete