Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Explorer Projects

        Explorer projects
        By:Abigail

    In 5B we have just finished our explorer projects. People in 5B have done posters, keynotes, power points, mobiles, prezis, IMovies and reports. Our projects are about our given explorers. So we were given the assignment of doing a project on our explorer and presenting it for our project museum.
    The projects turned out quite well if I do say so my self. On the day of the museum, every kid in the grade and the parents that came were given a complement form. It was a yellow sheet of paper that needed you to write the project owners name of the project that you are looking at. You would get to grade then in different categories and a compliment at the bottom.
    What explorer would you want to learn about?

4 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun going around and looking at peoples projects. I feel that the projecs really showed creativity. All the projects were great and included lots of facts, and some gruesome facts and or pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of fun looking a the other classes projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lots of fun looking a the other classes projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the explorer projects to I learned a lot

    ReplyDelete