Friday, November 22, 2013

Symphony Field Trip

        Field Trip
        Written by:BingBing

  On Wednesday 11/20/13, the Glenridge 5th grade went to the Powell Hall to hear St. Louis's Orchestra to listen to music.It was so awesome! Other schools went too.I think those other kids where 5th graders too.Some people almost fell asleep.The conductor talked to us.He asked us questions.

 The bus who took us to the orchestra was late.We had to wait in the cold for 20 MINUTES.When we were about to go inside,the bus came!(This really happened!)

 Did you ever go to hear an orchestra?

3 comments:

  1. I would be one that would not go to sleep. A friend of mine got to go to a live concert of the Trans Siberian Orchestra for their Christmas concert. I would love to go and see / hear this. I bet it would really be LOUD. I went to an opera once (but it was a long time ago and I don't know the name of it.) Check out some music from the Trans Siberian Orchestra.
    http://www.trans-siberian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the symphony. It was really fun. Those are the type of field trips I'm going to remember when I go to Wydown middle school. Nice Blog! This is Manny.

    ReplyDelete