Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Play at Wydown

           Wydown Play!


Last Thursday we went to Wydown Middle school to see the Wydown play.The play was about trying to get people to like each other in a dramatic school.It was a mix of Shakespeare, romance and a comedy.
To get to Wydown we went way down Wydown road to Wydown Middle School.We walked the hole way.
The play was about two hours long and halfway trough the play they played a movie about the making of the play.It was a very hard background to make and I am surprised they finish it only in 1-2 months.
This play was called Much  Ado About Middle School.

Have you ever been in a play?

Have you ever seen a play?
By Ned

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the play. I thought it showed what to excpect about middle school. Also i think that the actors were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been in the play,but I have seen a lot of plays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the play it was so funny and it seemed real to me but I was no

    ReplyDelete