Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Broken Bones

        Broken Bones in 5B  By: DJ


    We have to kids in our class with broken bones named Aidan and DJ (Me). Aidan broke 2 of his growth plates by doing a front flip and then landing on it wrong. He is a pretty tough guy if he didn't cry. he has a red cast and my class have to try and sign it.
    Now DJ me, broke my growth plate to. But it was on my leg. Someone dived element first into his leg. It really hurt. P.S. DJ is me.Instead of me having a cast I have a brace I will show you how it looks, also Aidan's cast.
    How would you feel if you broke a bone?

5 comments:

  1. It sounds horrible having a broken bone, you can't play sports, and do other things like that. If I broke a bone I would first probly freak out because it would be my first time breaking a bone. Then I would go home and eat ice cream and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it feels like to have a broken bone, but my sister broke her leg last year. I had to help her a lot, so if I broke a bone then I would have some empathy for her. Like I would be walking in her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DJ,

    Did you hurt it badly?
    Sincerely, Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, yes I hurt I bad but its getting way better I can walk on it a little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you hurt josh
      Did you brake it?

      -DJ

      Delete