Monday, January 4, 2016

100 Word Challenge Sonali

Once far away in a land filled with lustrous amounts of candy and sweets, named Choco-Harrisburg, there was a building named townhall or in our case ‘Sugarhall’. On one particular day, Sugarhall called for the help of two men, name William and Paul. They were called because there was a rumor that someone didn’t correctly make a cupcake. Everyone in town knew that a cupcake that wasn’t made ‘just right’ would, in 2 days, go bad and turn into a raw, slimy cupcake creature that would devour the town. William and Paul’s mission was to make the cupcake ‘just right.’

3 comments:

  1. I love your intro it is very detailed. And I like your just right cupcake thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your intro it is very detailed. And I like your just right cupcake thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This piece made me laugh! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete