Wednesday, January 6, 2016

One Little Word by Wilson

One Little Word by Wilson

My one little word is health I picked health because my parents like to swim and go to the gym. I usually stay home and have nothing to do. This also helps me stay in shape instead of watching TV. I also think this is fun because I get to be with my parents. I also can see how I get better for an example last year I was very bad at swimming. This year I would like to get better at it. I want to get better at swimming because it is very good for you.
Also working out is very good for you. It is also very fun. I also like it because I have to stay in shape for hockey. The reason that I have to work out for hockey is because I do not have hockey everyday. This is why I like swimming because it is fun and it is very good for you.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta work on my fitness. But great job Wilson! I also like the facts that you included. :)

    ReplyDelete