Monday, January 25, 2016

Hidden Valley by Ben

HIDDEN VALLEY by Ben

On Thursday, January 14th 2016, my school went to Hidden Valley and it was awesome. I learned how to hockey stop. I also skied with a bunch of friends. Wilson brought a Camel Back. Wilson was one of the best ones out there. He stayed after and skied on almost all of the runs. I was going to stay longer, but my foot hurt.  I was trying to get on the bus but my dad kept talking to Wilson's mom so then I had to drive in my dad's car. They used fake snow but it tastes good.  I usually snowboard but I had to ski for some reason. Now I think I'm going to start skiing again. I started off skiing when I was younger. I wanted to snowboard but now I think I'm going to ski in St Louis and snowboard in Colorado.

9 comments:

  1. EWW YOU ATE IT?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWW YOU ATE IT?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a good idea because you can practice skiing here and do what you do best at the harder stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! But one question, did you lick the snow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Why did you eat the snow!!! I'm glad you learned something new! I never learned the hockey stop. Who taught you? I wish I could have stayed longer like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also eat snow too, it tasted salty. The ski trip was fun, because it was my first time skiing. I fell so much and the rope till was fast! The lift was awesome I didn't get scared even when it stopped in a high place! Hidden valley was so fun because I got to do a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your descriptive on what you did

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like of the descriptive of what you did

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those paragraphs made me so excited for the field trip!

    ReplyDelete