Wednesday, January 6, 2016

One Little Word by Robert

           OLW                                       
By Robert

I chose peace because there are so many peaceful moments I think that a lot of people like me miss the peaceful moments.I’ve never taken time to think about what peace really means and I think it’s time to discover that the meaning of peace to me.Reading is one of my hobbies and I feel at peace when I read. I think that what peace means to me is silence.

I enjoy many other activities that require peace. I have not thought about peace in a long time.I’d never thought about peace very hard. I believe that the peaceful times that you experience help you stock up for when the hard times come. I never was very encouraged to earn peace loops but I was jealous of the people who got peace loops  

1 comment: