Friday, January 15, 2016

Ski Trip by Riley

Ski Trip

Hi i’m Riley and I went to hidden valley Ski resort along with every 5th grader in the district. Befor I got there I was worried and thought it was very hard but when i got on the slopes it was like a dream come true. infact I only fell down twice and those happened in line, let me tell you about them.
The first time I fell, I was in line for the beginners lift, i was in the back ow what i call the coloso-line and I saw a skier going down the 2nd hill with the rope tow he was blasting down the hill and did not slow down to get in line, He curved away and I thought he was going somewhere else But then I realised he was going towards a hill and I knew he was turning to get in line. I thought He would slow down but He didn't seem to know how to stop. In a split second He slammed into me with (What I thought was) The force of a semi and next thing I knew I was in the snow face first.

The second time I fell I was waiting in the line for the rope toe when Jack came up behind me and lightly shoved me in the direction of the sign.sliding backwards I had no Idea where I was going. I slammed into the sign and fell over.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious Riley, great job and keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I was laughing out loud and I also liked the detail. Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete