Friday, January 22, 2016

THE BEST SCHOOL DAY EVER

THE BEST SCHOOL DAY EVER
Hidden valley was A very fun day because we got to ski. I liked this because I am good and so is my friend so we could go and ski together. I also liked it because could teach some of my other friends how to ski.

First I had to go through ski school I did not like because I knew how to do everything they were doing. I got out of there as fast as I could. I was trying to find my friends but I could not see him there were so many people there but finally I saw him. I had almost missed  him after we met up we started to ski. He was so we all skied together. hidden valley was the best day I have ever had in school.

8 comments:

  1. I had a great time to. Who was the friend you met up with? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time to. Who was the friend you met up with? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think that the Ski Trip was the best day of school ever! Do you ski a lot? You seem like you're pretty good at it. Did you go on the ski lift? Rope tow? Which friend were you with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it was the best day of school EVER

    ReplyDelete
  5. and you would know who he skied with if you read ben's post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree that it was super awesome but it could've used some more detail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I wish that I had gone! :P But I am glad that everybody thought that it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Wilson, you really put some thought into it!!!

    ReplyDelete