Friday, January 22, 2016

Back in Fourth by Ava

Back in Fourth by Ava

Instead of going to Hidden Valley, I just stayed at school and helped 4th grade. I usually stay at school to help classes every year when there is a field trip. In 3rd grade I stayed and helped 1st grade instead of going to Meramec Caverns. And last year in 4th grade, I stayed and helped 1st grade again instead of going to Jefferson City. Yesterday, I just helped Mrs. Hallan's class. But since nobody needed help, I just did some math, read my book and worked on Social Studies Homework. I basically had to go to specials with them, go to recess with them, and well, did everything that they did. It was a little weird because people might have been scared of me just because I am a 5th grader, but really, they should not be scared of me at all! It just could have been I was taller than a lot of them, but still! I hoped that they liked me and I would be happy to do it again any time.

I wonder if next year, you have to go to the field trips?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you could not go on the field trip. I really missed you. It seems like you had a fun day w/ Mrs. Hallan! I hope you will come on middle school field trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in 6th grade you HAVE to go to sixths grade camp. :( sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love , love this peice of writing Ava! I am glad that you were not to bord at Ms. Hallans class! I hope you keep up the amazing, and fabulous writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your piece of writing. I am happy that you where not bored. And I also want to tell you pretty much everything that people did for the whole trip was fall down, then fall down again. And then two hours later be okay. So, all you missed out on was the pizza.

    ReplyDelete