Thursday, January 28, 2016

Roller blading Madness

     



In PE we are doing roller blading. Only grades 3-5 get to do this as it would be a hassle for younger kids. But in PE it is not going so well, at least for the fifth graders! Every day there is at least one person who does not get the shoe size they need because they are already out of that size. Also, a lot of people like to slam into each other on pourpose just to be funny. But what happens is that then other skaters bump into them on accident, and then people keep falling, and falling, and falling. Untill it is a heaping pile of skaters all on top of each other. Also, some just go way to fast and bump into others. On top of that, I hear very rude and hurtfull comments from other skaters when they pass by biginners who are not as good at skating as them. ( This has happened to me before). But the pros are that most skaters are very supportive of their classmates, and alwas help them up when they fall. I would like to acknowledge my two best friends Iris and Ava because they are very supportive of me when I skate and are my bodygards so people don't bump into me!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Seraphina. But also you are very good at rollerblading. But I like how descriptive you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Seraphina. But also you are very good at rollerblading. But I like how descriptive you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of Iris and Ava to help you. I noticed you had a bad fall the other day. Are you okay? I agree that the people who slam into others are a problem. I try to stay away from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put a lot of thought into that and i kinda notice that people are falling down because they cant control them self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice of Iris and Ava to help you! Also, good job on the description. You really can make readers imagine what it must have been like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is nice of Ava and Iris to help you. A lot people fell so people got hurt. People were doing all these crazy tricks and roller blading at high speeds. So people fell a lot. Also Charlie was roller blading into the matts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, rollerblading gets on my nerves. But other than that, great job Lily! I love how detailed this is! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was nice you had help from freinds to practice skiing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it must be very nice to have good friends like Iris and Ava to help you. I hope it all worked out ok!

    ReplyDelete