Friday, January 22, 2016

Hidden Valley by Mitchell

Hidden Valley by Mitchell

Hello my name is Mitchell and 5th grade and I went to hidden valley on January 14. I'm going to talk about the trip. So the ride there was probably the least exciting thing but the ride was pretty awesome so if that tells you anything, the skiing was pretty awesome. The ride was awesome because everyone was so excited to go skiing. Some people were so excited that they where there helmets and goggles on the ride. as soon as we got there meramac was there so we sat at some empty tables in the hidden valley loge and talked until we had to watch a safety instruction video. After that was done we went into this HUGE warehouse that had tons of snow board/skiing boots and polls and skies and snowboards. Oh my! So we got are skis and we hit the slopes. there were 7 stations. 1.was getting on and off your skis. 2.waslearning what to do if you fall. 3.was the worst station where you would climb up a hill and it took so long and was so frustrating. 4 5 and 6 and 7 were about how to stop, turn and the magic carpet. Lunch was the best thing you've ever tasted in your whole entire life because you've been skiing all day and you are very hungry. My advice is eat slowly it will last longer. So after the 7 stations you can either take the biggener lift or if you are experienced skier than you can go on the big slopes. I went on the biggener chairlift a couple thousand times

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it was the best lunch I ever tasted,and the hill was the most frustrating of all the stations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how descriptive you were and how you explained how boring the bus ride was! :P

    ReplyDelete