Saturday, February 22, 2014

Math: Decimal Tests

  Decimal Test by Manny 

    All the math classes in 5th grade had their math tests on decimals on Friday, the 21st. I felt comfortable overall with my test. It was fairly easy for me. Was it easy for you? I hope it was, because Mrs.Barnes said it was only a review of what you know. That is why it was so short. I also felt good with the whole unit.
    I liked doing the test. Not because it was easy, but because I put hard work in my study guides and packet throughout the unit to come prepared for the test. I also was responsible with moving myself when my table was a little chatty. I always went to the back table, I felt the best there. And most people were sitting at the safe seat.
    The decimal test never stumped me until Mrs.Barnes pointed out a mistake in one of the problems. But I still felt very good, fixed the mistake, and had a very productive math time the last 45 minutes. The pressure was off of me when I finished the test. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then I checked over it. The decimal test was fun, and I’m happy that it came out like that. Did you like the decimal test?

No comments:

Post a Comment