Wednesday, March 25, 2015

100 word Challenge: Aaron

100 Word Challenge By: Aaron

And then I found out what I had to do.I had to go through the lava mounds to get to freedom.It was the only way to get to be a free black.So I stole my master's shoes and headed off, even though it would be a long hard journey I was willing to take to be a free man. I headed off not scared after what had happened to me in the cotton field. I thought about how great life would be. Already 3 days of walking, and then I realized... I'm actually going the wrong way!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aaron. You have chosen an interesting theme for your story. I do hope your character did not get caught after taking the wrong route to escape! You wrote consistently in past tense and 1st person, well done. To make your writing even better, vary your vocabulary and use more descriptive language.
    Thank you for entering this week's 100WC.
    Keep on writing. :-)
    Mrs Johnson, Team 100
    Northampton, England

    ReplyDelete