Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Tommy

One day when I was washing my hands after going to the bathroom, a pipe broke. I tried to put it back together but the water kept coming out so I went through the sewer hole and I swam to where I thought my house was. I was still swimming when I came across a green living thing. It looked like a horse, but it had wings. Even though it was green, I thought it was pegasus. It  made sense because the sewer is all nasty and green. I carefully tried to get around him but he got in my way so I went away.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Thomas it was very creative for how you solved your own story. You kind of had to just to conclusions so it made it a bit hardtop understand parts but that is the point of the challenge, to make a short but interresting

    ReplyDelete