Monday, March 30, 2015

Miguel's Trip to DC

My trip to D. C.
By Miguel

Image result for Arlington Cemetery
Hello!  I’m back!  I got here on Saturday.  Some of you may be wondering, Where is Miguel?  Well, I’ll just tell you I was in D. C.- LEARNING STUFF.  History.  Anyways, a full list of the places I went to are: Dulles airport, Hyatt Dulles (the Hotel I stayed in), Arlington, the Capitol; Lincoln, Vietnam, Korea, and Jefferson Memorials; Saudi Arabian embassy (practically in Saudi Arabia), Lib.  of Congress, Washington Monument, Smithsonian History museum, the Smithsonian Nature museum, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, the Spy museum, Gettysburg, Little round top, the FDR memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, the Eternal Flame (inside Arlington), and on a cruiser on the Potomac river.  

Image result for lincoln memorial
Well, conclusion, it was awesome!  If you had to pick one place to go out of these, which one would it be? 

3 comments:

  1. The Space mueseam sounds so fun it would be fun to go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wiuld go to london or france or the caribean

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I could go anywhere...
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete