Friday, March 27, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Tom

100 Word Challenge
        By Tom
    My story starts in my room where I was suddenly thirsty! This is when my ultimate adventure begins. I opened and got hit by a cold gust of wind coming from my sisters room I closed my door quickly and went in to my pile of clothes and found a sweatshirt I put it on and ran out the door. After I want down the stairs I found a new mattress blocking my path to the kitchen so I ran back and charged towards the mattress and as I hit it and the mattress fell I ran for the fridge. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,
    Great 100WC response this week! My favorite part was when you "charged towards the mattress" to get to the refrigerator. I think it is really creative that you chose to make an ordinary task like getting a drink of water an "ultimate adventure." When you finish writing your response, try to read it out loud so you can hear where to put the commas and periods. Long pauses where your brain wants to stop and think should have a period and short pauses should have a comma. Keep up the great responses, Tom!

    Kristen Adams (Team 100WC)
    California, USA
    (My original comment disappeared when I published it, so I apologize if this is a repeat!)

    ReplyDelete