Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Jonah

I was working outside.  I was shoveling the neighbors driveway that was covered with snow.  Suddenly out of nowhere a giant mutated green horse started running straight toward me.  I had never heard of such a thing.  It couldn't be real.  Monsters were not real.  Monster horses were not real either.  But it wasn't my imagination.  It was also a giant horse.  It was at least 200 feet tall.  It was more like 250 feet tall.  Quickly, I carefully got in the nearby sewer pipe and swam away.  It was disgusting.  Once I was out of the sewer I ran home screaming like a girl.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Jonah. I like how you said a mutated horse. I also liked how you exaggerated and said that the horse was 200 feet tall then 250 feet tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonah and thanks for entering the 100 WC this week! I enjoyed reading your story. It had a good beginning, middle and end and I like how you were the one who swam away, rather than the horse. Your storytelling made it easy for me to picture the scene in my mind, which always makes a story more interesting. Well done and keep writing!
    Mrs Davis, Team 100, Cambridgeshire, UK

    ReplyDelete