Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Neha

One day I was walking and not watching where I was going and fell into an open sewer pipe.  There was murky green water inside. Carefully, I swam to find an open exit because the one that I fell in through got closed. So while swimming to find an exit I moaned and groaned and wished that I had watched where I was going while I was walking.I didn't want to be in this disgusting place. It had bugs and disease just waiting around the corner. Suddenly, a horse came galloping down the tunnel like a skater across ice. Then I realized I was dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. Neha,
    I like how you had the ending as waking up. Did you realize that you changed the setting of you story in the middle of it? Your story doesn't really have a lot of problems and solutions in it. Possibly, that could make your story more interesting.

    ReplyDelete