Friday, March 6, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Izzy

I finished eating half of a airplane chimichanga with the lady sitting next to me ate her half. Then when I looked out of the airplane window I felt a big glob of spicy chimichanga on my neck. I yelp then turned around to a nasty, vomit covered lady. I did the first  thing that came to mind, I punched that vomiting lady right in the mouth. The Lady punched me back. Then my stomach rumbled. Then she was also covered in barf. She yelped then swung and missed. Then I swung and missed. She started laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, interesting.....I like all the detail and also how you described how you felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Tim (Team 100 WC)March 8, 2015 at 4:03 AM

    Sadly, your 100 word challenge put me off of my lunch! Very vivid descriptions, though. I have never had chimichangas on an airplane, and now I very much hope I never will! Great entry!

    ReplyDelete