Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Book Review: The Young Healer

The Young Healer by:  Frank McMillan
Book review by: Emma

Image result for young healer bookOK I’m just going to start this book review off by telling the truth: This. Book. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I picked this book out at the library just because it was a Mark Twain nominee and I didn’t think I would like it, but I am happy to say I was wrong. This book is about Feather, who has a little brother Peter who is very sick in the hospital. Her “eccentric” Grandfather pulls her out of school for a journey/ quest to save Peter’s life, which looks at first impossible.

The cool thing about this book is that it is all just one day, a very eventful one at that. Feather is doubtful her Grandfather will find a way, with her help to save Peter’s life. But……… She is quite surprised by the results. During the course of the story strange things happen until Feather is very confused, then she meets Ms. Chen who seems to have the answers but not quite ready to give them. This book is really good so what are you waiting for? I think it is a really good book and that pretty much everyone would enjoy it.  I like fantasy books do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment