Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book Review: Chasing Vermeer

Chasing Vermeer
By : Blue Ballet
Image result for Chasing VermeerBook review by: Anette


I really like this book. I would give it about 3 and a half stars, and I would say it is for those observant people who notice things. Chasing Vermeer is about two kids, Petra and Calder. They become friends, and soon they find out the "A lady writing", a famous painting, has been stolen. The thief sends out letters to the media, and soon everyone is trying to recover the painting. Will Petra and Calder find the missing piece, or will it be lost forever?

My favorite part about this book is when they say that they will eat a blue peanuts M&M for every time something weird happens. I would say this book would classify has a page turner, and I really like how the Illustrator ( Brett Helquist ) hides tiny surprises in his art. You really just need to know where to look!! This book is also liked by Mrs. Barnes, and I think you readers should read it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment