Thursday, March 12, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Miguel

Ah, another morning to go underground to unwillingly fix pipes.  I have to fix pipes that this weird man forced me to fix.  Strangely, every pipe has a different color inside: green, red, purple, you name it.  
    I carefully crept down into the ground, and opened one pipe.  Oh, gosh.  The inside looked like a mutated horse’s droppings.  Ew.  
Well, in my hurry to.  Get.  OUT!!!  I blasted the pipe open.  Yep.  I just broke the TINIEST pipe ever, that controls the entire country’s sewer system.  Well, this place is going to flood too soon.  I had “swam out”, as my brother would say it. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice 100 word challenge Miguel. You made me laugh when you said it looked like horse dropping. I can't wait it see what you write next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Greene (Team 100 WC)March 17, 2015 at 12:01 PM

    Well done Miguel on a good piece of writing. I like your idea and there is a good flow to the story. The description of what was inside the pipe is also very vivid!. Try and reword the last two sentences. There seems to be some confusion.

    ReplyDelete