Monday, March 30, 2015

Book Review: Bad Magic

Bad Magic By: pseudonymous Bosch
Written By: Ariana
OK. You need a book. And yes, you are like super picky with books. They have to be perfect and well balanced. They have to be like Goldilocks likes it; “Just right”. I totally understand. Why? ‘Cause we have something in common. We need amazing books. so that's why I am writing this-er typing this. I wish to tell you about the amazing book Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch. F.Y.I his name is spelled with no caps whatsoever, even though it is a proper noun (If you refer to earlier posts I have posted about another book by him) Yes, this is my fourth favorite author. In my opinion the prizes are Diamond, Gold, White Gold, Red Gold, ruby, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Iron, Aluminum, steel and tin foil. (I know super creative) That's a big prize. (The book has big competition; Harry Potter, Spy Camp, and Mr. Lemoncellos Library) This book is so exciting it just never gets old.
    This book is about a 12 year old who doesn't like magic. In fact he hates it. He doesn't believe in it. He thinks it’s stupid. But, when he writes in a journal “Magic Sucks” the writing mysteriously appear on the walls at school. He is accused of…. (Drum roll please) Graffiti. He gets sent to a camp for ‘struggling youth’. He meets a Spanish talking llama, a psycho maybe-magician, talking bees, a ‘ghost’, and struggles upon a creepy mystery. Not to mention, a deserted island and an erupting volcano. Would you read a book like this one?? If not, give it a try.

1 comment: