Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Chanel

My horse! I cried why did he have to go it will be alright . I carefully walked away, and as soon as I went toward the stairs, I heard, "Wait Chanel!"  I turned back around.  Why are you GREEN ? I SWAM down the pipe.  Duh did you forget?

    Did you see my HORSE down there? What horse? What are you talking about my horse? No I haven't, but I could go back.  I have seen other toys. "Wait!" I said, as she was walking through the family room, "Can I go?"

    Only if you're brave enough Skipper.
    
 Thanks brother, you're the best welcome. Let's play catch!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs I, Team 100WC, New ZealandMarch 14, 2015 at 2:00 AM

    Thanks for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge, Chanel. Its great that you are experimenting with using punctuation for dialogue and it is seen to be correct in your writing, at times.
    Great use of apostrophes for possession.
    It's a little tricky to make sense of your writing. Keep in mind that this is a brand new piece of writing, for the reader. Reading it to a buddy out aloud, while they are beside you might help.
    Keep up with your writing!

    ReplyDelete