Friday, March 6, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Jonah

I felt so sick on this plane.  I felt like I would throw up.  Then I looked out the plane window to see a u.f.o.  I screamed at the top of my lungs.  "I knew it!", I shouted.  "There is a u.f.o out there.  Aliens are going to take over the world!"  I had watched hundreds of alien TV shows in my life and I knew that there were aliens in there.  But I soon realized I was wrong.  A door opened to the u.f.o.  Inside were pigs.  The pigs had wings on them.  They stepped out and flew.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the twist you included Jonah, where it was pigs inside the UFO and not aliens! I did not see that coming at all! I can imagine how scared and sick someone would feel seeing a UFO beside their plane window, and you introduced that well.
    Nicola Richardson, Team 100wc, Tyne and Wear, UK

    ReplyDelete