Thursday, March 5, 2015

100 Word Challenge: Emma

I was on a plane to New Jersey to visit my Grandmother, because she has been ill. then when I looked out the plane window absentmindedly and saw a sight that nearly made my eyes pop, there was a glittering silver unicorn with a plume of rainbow hair coming out of the tail the horn was gleaming like a freshly waxed car, it was puking glitter and farting rainbows. And on the unicorn was a sniper. His eyes dark and cruel cradling a gun in his arms. He gave me a taunting smile and lifted the gun and shot.

1 comment:

  1. That's an unexpected ending! I certainly wouldn't expect a unicorn to try to shoot down a plane! You had a good description of your unicorn. In the future, edit your work for run-on sentences. It is sometimes difficult to understand writing that includes run-on sentences. One strategy I suggest to my students is to read their work out loud and if they have to pause, see if there is a period there. Your teacher might have other strategies for you to try. Good work and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete