Friday, December 13, 2013

39 Clues

                  The 39 Clues

by Ethan

    Recently, I read a series called: The 39 Clues. The first book instantly hooks you in, with an astonishing beginning, and the rest slowly yanks it in. By the last book, I was amazed. The end is amazing, but unexpected.
     The main characters are: Dan- a hyperactive 11 year old, and Amy- a book loving 14 year old. The book begins with them at their grandmother's funeral, and I won't reveal anything else.

Do you like adventure books? If yes, this is your book.

3 comments:

  1. Ethan
    I have never read 39 clues but I have always wanted to get into it.

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ETHAN!
    I love mystery so I think I will try it! but I have a book for you to,it is called Sammy keyes.Diniti requested it to me and I loved it so try it out!

    ReplyDelete