Monday, December 16, 2013

Blog Business

    Blog Entry and Comment Crazy by Manny

    Blog entries are heating up in 5B! Our new blog entry minimum has been revealed. Since people in 5B are getting a lot of blog entries finished, I have the bad case of the blog entry syndrome. I feast for writing more and more and more and more blog entries until I run out of file space on my NEO. Blog entries are awesome for me. I stay up till 1 am looking at the class blog. What can I say? I am a freaky blog entry and commenting psycho. I am so obsessed. Do you guys think I'm obsessed. I commented on so many blogs on the weekend of Friday the 13th.
    This blog entry syndrome is killing me. I don't know how I'm going to survive without taking my NEO home on weekends and school days. I am just insane. Do you have the blog entry syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment