Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Book Review: Sisters Grimm

            Sisters Grimm
            By:Abigail       

               


Sisters Grimm is a book series by Michael Buckley. It is a series of 9 very good books. Sisters Grimm is about two girls who have been transported from the orphanage to their grandmother. The girls have a hard time adjusting and a lot happened to them. I think you should read this series because it had a lot of fun fairy tale characters but in more mature form. These girls go on many adventures.
    I cant tell you too much so I'll stop there. I can tell you how I feel about the book. I see the book as an adventure and a thriller. There are some parts were you just want to go hug your mom, and there are parts where you are laughing your head off. The book series tells a story that no other book tells. The book is written in a very special I cant describe.
What is your favorite fairy tale person/thingy? 

1 comment:

  1. This is Manny. I like how you described what happened in the book well. My favorite fairy tale character Jack from Half Upon a Time by James Riley. Good job.

    ReplyDelete