Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book Review: Maze of Bones

              39 Clues by Kaleb               

Lately, a lot of kids in 5B have been interested in a book series called the 39 Clues.  It involves traitors, a gigantic family grudge, and a mystery that could endanger the whole race!  Luckily, there are two heroes that are up to the challenge.
Unfortunately,there is one thing that Amy and Dan can't solve. Who killed their parents?  With Dan's photographic memory,and Amy's excellent knowledge of history, can they not only solve the clue hunt, and find out who killed their parents?         

Find out in The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan                                 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kaleb,
    Hello Mya here and I want to say that these books sound vary interesting and I think I might start reading them. Chould you tell me were they are in the classroom or the library?

    Love,
    Mya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like it. is this book has some easy words?

    ReplyDelete