Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Reading Life

     My Reading Life by Manny

      Do you guys like reading? Do you have a favorite book? Well, I like reading and I want to talk to you about my reading life. So far in non-fiction in IDR, I read How They Croaked. I like the Elizabeth 1st one. It was funny how she never married because her mother got beheaded by her husband just because she had a baby girl. Now, in my IDR fiction time, I'm reading either Warriors: A Dangerous Path or Adventure According to Humphrey. A Dangerous Path is the fifth book in the original series of Warriors. By December 18, I was currently on page 30. It is interesting and boring at the same time. Which stinks because at the beginning it is always boring but builds its way. Unlike Forest of Secrets. Anyway, in Adventure According to Humphrey, the kids in room 26 are learning about seas and oceans. They are going to build paper ships and decorate them with materials. Sometimes in science we are given materials to build a standing thing. I forgot the name. They might use paper clips, straws, spagetthi sticks, and tape and stuff like that. Then I found out that they will sail them at Potters Pond. Humphrey is going to ride on one of them but trouble happens. I'm not sure, but I'm sure it sounds interesting. That's my reading life.

What's yours like?

No comments:

Post a Comment