Monday, December 16, 2013

Snow by Manny

The Snow Song With My Thoughts by Manny

 Snow falls from the big dark sky
 Kids come and frolic and play
 Snow covers every single mountain
 As the light shines on the snow
 Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
 Kids build lots of snowmen
 As snowflakes come swinging by
 This is the snow song
 My song for snow
 This shows kids love snow
 And I am one of of those kids
 Singing about snow right nooooooooooow!

     I hoped you guys liked the song. Inspiration: Since snow is everywhere and Christmas is coming up I decided to right a smooth, nice and simple snow song. Lyrics: I decided to make it like the song Let it Snow. I like to start off my songs fast. Not in tune or rhythm, but in lyrics. Kind of like a story. "Snow falls from the big dark sky" is just like jumping to a big lead right at the beginning of book or story. I think it it's really cool that way. Rhythm and Tune: I tried to make it slow to mid-tempo. That's what I like to make my songs, slow or slow mid-tempo. You guys know the song I sang to the class to close out my speech right? Pumpkin Pie, Ohhh Pumpkin Pie? My original version was really fast and more pop. But I decided the night before my speech to do the slow version. I like it better. I feel more comfortable with it and when you're singing your own song that is what you probably want: to feel comfortable.  Performances: I hope to perform the song to a couple of people. I'm thinking of singing it live at the Beat Club. It would be cool. I'm definitely thinking of doing that. I also think it would be fun. So that's it for today. I hope that you enjoyed my song and my thoughts on newest song. It will be awesome for me to actually perform the song for you. I hope you would think that it's awesome! Anyways, if you comment, could you write about what you think about the song? Constructive criticism is always a good way to improve. Thanks for reading. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment