Monday, December 16, 2013

Book Review: Warriors - Fire and Ice Fight

My Version of Warriors:Fire and Ice Fight by Manny




    Tigerclaw, deputy of ThunderClan was leading ThunderClan to raid ShadowClan. He was leading most of the apprentices and warriors to the raiding.
    Cinderpelt could not go because she didn't listen to  Fireheart when Fireheart told her not to go to tell Tigerclaw something. Tigerclaw was waiting at the edge of Thunderpath. There, Cinderpelt got hit by a monster. She had a puny chance of living and her leg was twisted. Badly. She had blood all over body and leg. She survived, but is still limping.
    Fireheart was so caught up in thought that he did not realize that all the other cats were ready. They had to face trouble. They had to cross Thunderpath. Many cats died trying to cross Thunderpath. All of those monsters always hurt other cats. If you were focused, two legs were in those monsters.
    We ended up crossing Thunderpath. Now we were on ShadowClan territory. But for some reason they were ready.
    "This serves them right. We are gonna beat them to get revenge on them from stealing our kits when we were apprentices," stated my friend Graystripe. We have had a little rough water in friendship the last few moons. He was in love with a RiverClan cat, Silverstream. And Silverstream was in love with Graystripe. It started when Silverstream saved Graystripe from drowning in the river. From then, it was love at first sight. Graystripe snuck out of camp to see Silverstream. They were madly in love. Although Fireheart did not approve of it. Graysripe had to roll in fox dung to get the stench of RiverClan off his body.
    For some reason Fireheart felt a fiereness in his soul. He was ready for battle. No more time for thoughts. Time for battle. Fireheart gritted his teeth and said,"I'm gonna tear some of them to shreds."
    "Whoa. That is a little too exagerrative. Aren't you only just ready for battle?"
    "Yeah, I guess." Fireheart nodded his head. ShadowClan was staring right at our faces. A hard cold stare of hatred was in their eyes. Fireheart stared back at them. But less hatred in Fireheart's eyes. We all let out the battle cry. It was time for battle. It was time for claws. It was time for.........blood. We came running at each other. Fireheart looked to his side quickly as he saw Graystripe leap and claw at Stumpytail. Fireheart was running straight at a ShadowClan warrior, forgetting who he was. The  blue tabby leaped on my back, digging in his his claws. Fireheart felt pain, but I easily shook him off. He got low to the ground. He leaped at me again, but with both my front paws, Fireheart shoved him off to the left when he was in mid-air. He landed with a grunt. "Humph" it was. He saw his opportunity, Fireheart jumped on him and dug my teeth deep into his neck. As he held it for 5 seconds, he immediately jumped up. Screaming in agony, he ran out of the camp. Fireheart could still hear his yowl. Fireheart looked behind himself and saw RiverClan had joined the fight. Silverstream was heading straight toward him. Fireheart was not ready. Silverstream leaped at Fireheart. He was not ready, so she got him pinned to the ground. Fireheart struggled to break free. Silverstream clawed a quick swipe at Fireheart's exposed belly. Fireheart yowled in agony. Not a scream, but a quiet yell. Fireheart raised one paw and was able to knock Silverstream off her hind legs. Fireheart got on top of her and pinned her down. Fireheart won in the strength department, but Silverstream was fast. He looked up and saw Graystripe far away on a rock, worry and plead that he would not hurt Silverstream. Was I the person who let cats get away? No. I sank my teeth in her neck for a while and clawed an open gash in her belly. She was dead. Graystripe now had anger and tears in his eyes, ready to tear me apart. He clawed at me desperately. What just happened? I killed my best friends love? Was I this person? I let him injure me as much as he wanted. I deserved it. Here's a list of things I deserved that Graystripe did to me: 1. Bit my neck. 2. Cut a gash in belly. That was it. But he did it multiple times. So many times I heard nothing... I smelled nothing... I touched nothing... I saw nothing...I was nothing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment