Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Math Fraction Fun

    Math Fun by Manny

    In math on the 26th of November, we had an awesome lesson. It was a little shorter than usual. It was 40 minutes, which is shorter because math is always 75 minutes for fifth grade. But it was full of fun. All we did was Thanksgiving activities. So first, we started with a difficult question. It was about a grandpa and grandma who had kids, then their kids had more kids and blah blah blah etc... etc... Now that was our first question. Then we did more questions involving fractions and finding common denominators. Then after, we played logic puzzles. My partners were Ildiko and Kaleb. It was one of those games where they give you clues about who likes what and who does not like what. It was a great experience. Math was actually really fun today. I know I'll have another time to do it, so it's super exciting. Also, the fact that it's full of fun and games is really cool. It makes me more productive and I can really have smile on my face and a great attitude when math is just like this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm your buddy from seattle math is fun for us to what is the best part in math for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am best at multiplication. I think it is really fun and since I'm good at it, it is so easy it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Manny, your partner. Thank you for asking a question. I just love to answer questions. I am good at multiplication. It's really fun. Thank you for commenting. Bye.

    ReplyDelete