Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Snow

The First Snow of the Year
By Ned

On Thursday December, 5 2013 there was going to be snow said KDSK, but all we got was these little ice ball things and I thought it was going to be a snow day but obviously that was wrong when I saw what it looked like outside.I think  I'm speaking for ALL of Clayton when there was 1 no snow and 2 no snow DAY.
But then tomorrow there was A LOT of snow so I thought again obviously there was going to be a snow day so I did Not get ready for school at all.
At 6:00 am I went outside and went sledding down my driveway and on my lawn.
It was going really fast when I ran into the fence next to my driveway.It hurt but it was SO much fun.
This was a great non snow day.
we all are still sad but hopefully we will have one before the end of the year.
Do you like the cold?
Whats your favorite season?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ned. I liked your topic. It was really cool and interesting that when I found it was like I have to read this. The cold's okay. My favorite season would have to be winter or summer. Those seasons are awesome. This is Manny.

    ReplyDelete