Friday, December 20, 2013

Book Review: Remarkable

              Remarkable!
                BY:MYA

Well I just finished not too long ago a book called Remarkable by Lizzie K. Foley! and I just love it! and the book is a Fantasy and it is the best book ever that I have read in my life!

  The book is about a girl named Jane and she and her grandpa is unremarkable.Then Jane the main character goes to a non-gifted school and she is the only one there!
BUT!,that is not all, two double-trouble No good timing chimps comes along and dose this big well I don't want to spoil it but it is vary,vary,vary blue! But that is not all!
the grandpa,grandpa John he is friends with a lake-nose monster and that lake-nose monster likes music and figgy doddels what the heck is a figgy doddle? BUT WAIT!! I can't forget the pirate! he is the best pirate ever! he likes his pet parrot and he get piratenapped by other pirates and he loves this jelly that rots your teeth! but at the end it goes back to normal and Jane is remarkable and so is grandpa John and Jane also get a special surprise by her piret\normal teacher and they all live happily ever after!

Do you think this book sounds interesting?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mys. Its Manny. I liked how you described it well. I thought the book was realistic fiction, not fantasy. Anway, good job.

    ReplyDelete