Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book Review: 11 Birthdays

            11 Birthdays by Emma

    Have you ever been very board? Have you felt like there is nothing to do? Well why don't you read one of the greatest books ever... 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass! In this book, the main character's name is Amanda and she can't wait for her birthday but she doesn't know whats going to happen. Her birthday is not as great as she think It would be.
    The day after her birthday she realizes that something is not right. that thing is... wait I cant tell you. Your just going to have to read it to find out what happens.

        What do you think happens?

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emma,
    I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!! I hope that everyone reads it. Wendy Mass is a great author. Do you think Stephanie knows whats going on?

    -Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emma,
    The book sounds good. I really like celebrating my birthday, but Amanda seems like a birthday freak. You described the book well. This is Manny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the book and its really good. I don't think she is a birthday freak since it is because her birthday is special in a way that sounds really common but if you think about it it doesn't happen that often. What other books have you enjoyed??

    ReplyDelete