Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book Review: Oogy

                 OOGY by Eva

Oogy is a book: a very humerous and SAD book.
So if you don't like sad books don't read this.But otherwise read it.Oogy is a fighting dog,So he was beaten up by another dog.Well I told you it was sad.

Also if you like realistic fiction you should also read it.In the book he gets found beat up and bloody, and with his right ear torn off!.Oogy is also a mystery book.They try to find out who owns Oogy and who's dog beat Oogy up.

So now do you want to read it?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a really good book. I never knew that it was a mystery book. Also I had always thought that Oogy had ended up like that because he was born like that. I really want to read it. Do they find out who hurt him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a huge mix of genres, Eva. This is Manny. It also sounds like a good book. I am planning on reading it, like I said in your Hard Luck blog. Good job, Eva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EVA!!!
    Well I don't know if I want to because I'm a dog person and I don't want read that a dog was beat up but if there is a happy ending then srue I will love to read it

    ReplyDelete