Monday, December 16, 2013

Biography: Betty Birney

 Biography 1:Betty G. Birney by Manny


    Betty G.Birney is from St.Louis and she is a writer. She is most popular for writing her books about the loved and thoughtful classroom hamster Humphrey. I love those books. The books in order are:
1. The World According To Humphrey
2. Friendship According to Humphrey
3. Trouble According to Humphrey
4. Surprises According to Humphrey
5. Adventures According to Humphrey
6. Summer According to Humphrey
7. Schools Days According to Humphrey
The rest are about winter, mysteries and secrets I'm pretty sure.
    Once, she came to Glenridge to tell kids about her books about Humphrey. They are popular to me and to alot of other kids in the middle grades. She is an awesome writer and a big inspiration. Fun Fact: She won an Emmy. Now you know a little about Betty G. Birney. I hope you think she is as awesome as I do. 

Do you think she's still writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment