Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Chocolate Milk

           Chocolate Milk! (yuck!) by Ned

A long time ago like December 1st my class started a debate on chocolate milk.
Mrs.Barnes (our teacher) got an email from Mrs.Scott
(our principal) that said:We are having a debate about chocolate milk.  We need your opinion on if we should keep it or not.
After we saw that email we realized that this was a coincidence to just have started the persuasive  writing unit.
The letters had to not be opinion based but fact based and the letters took a long time to make because we had to make them perfect and make sure there was no opinion in the piece of art.There was a for step process of finishing the writing piece: researching,drafting,typing,and revising.
This chocolate milk experience gave us a great taste of the persuasive unit.
What do you think?  Should we keep chocolate milk or get rid of it?

Do you like chocolate milk?

By:Ned

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ned!
    I am with steven in the comment Ilove it so I'm with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup, Ned. I love chocolate milk and I was for it in my essay.
    What was your side? For or Against?
    Sam

    ReplyDelete