Friday, December 13, 2013

Guitar Notes

             Guitar Notes
             By: Manny and Emma

      It all started when I, Manny, went into the gym to get a book. It was a September at the annual Ice Cream Social. It takes place outside of the school. Alot of kids play on the playground with their ice cream sandwiches. I walked into the book fair. I was looking for something big and juicy. And I found Guitar Notes by Mary Amato. It was about two different teens that get to know each other. They become amazing friends and bond through a love of music. It is really sweet. But what will happen when a BIG tradigy and trouble with friendship happen? It gets insane. But I guess your just going to have to read the book to find out what all the hubbub. Now, the main character Lilya, is in deep trouble. Especially when she is doing something she is not super passionate. This is a great book! I suggest you read it.

Here's a link to the songs mentioned in the book.

       Do you think it sounds good?

No comments:

Post a Comment